Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

21 March 2011

jUsT FoR YoU mY LoVeD


the day i've gave my heart to you..
i've wonderfully cherish because..
that very moment so precious inside my heart..
and i've made a wish for me and you to never be apart..

i love you so deeply..
i love you so much..
i love the sound of your voice..
and the way that we share the happiness..

i love your warm smile..
your kindness, thoughtful way..
and the joy that you bring to my life every day..
i love you today as i have from the start..
and i'll love you forever with all of my heart..

i love you more
than each moment passes by you..
i love you more
than all the star in the sky..
i love you more
with every breath that i take..
i love you more
with each promises that we made..

i need you
like a flower needs the rain..
i need you
for wash away my pain..
i need you
more than each day..
i need you
for you are wonderful in every single way..

i miss you more than ever now..
i miss you because i really need you..
i miss you because you are so means to me..
i want you to look into my eyes..
and seeing my love for you..
i want you hold me close to the your heart..
i really wanna you to know that..
i want you..i need you..i miss you..i love you..

i love you so much my dearest sweetheart..


5 comments:

RiNiEsHa said...

so lucky ur dear mr.yuuki..=)
owh..i know now..AKEMI yup..sweet name..=)
mr.yuuki..i'll pray for you happiness..take good care of her..=)

Misuki said...

AKEMI..?
sapa plak tu..... ???
Gf abg man nama akemi ka??

RiNiEsHa said...

misuki - awek die le tu..hehe
name pn japan mcm die..akemi..sweet..hehe
btul x mr.yuuki..??

YuuKi IcHiRoU said...

riniesha - cpt taw..sume awk nk taw ye..=)

miera - yup..hehe..a'a gf abg..Natsumi Akemi..(^_^)

RiNiEsHa said...

ye la..=P